Quore Capital is always looking for ambitious talent to strengthen our team
Gain transaction experience with appealing companies? Apply for an internship at Quore Capital!
We believe in on-the-job learning by being part of our team from right from the start. We have an open, informal and friendly team culture in which you will be fully welcomed. From day one you will work with other team members on preparing presentations, pitches and Information Memoranda, building and working with financial- and valuation models and helping with day-to-day deal management. You will be able to instantly see the impact of your work during client meetings!
Quore Capital is a leading independent Dutch Corporate Finance boutique, founded in 2008. We advise our clients in 3 distinct corporate finance topics:
- Mergers & acquisitions (both buy- and sell-side);
- Arranging and structuring of (re-)financing and equity participations; and
- Ancillary services including but not limited to private equity investment services for family offices
In the last 15 years, we have advised a wide range of clients across multiple industries including family-owned companies, private equity investors (and their portfolio companies) and corporates. We are not just spreadsheet warriors, but also connecting the dots and putting details in generating the best tactical and strategic perspectives for our clients. Clients view us as hands-on, creative and out-of-the-box advisors who are able to digest, understand and present complex matters in a way that really supports them. Our advise is often based on or supported by our in-house data science capabilities.
- You are truly interested in corporate finance with a preference in M&A
- You enjoy working with numbers, but also have a commercial attitude
- You are eager to learn, like to think out of the box and are able to quickly comprehend companies, markets and sectors
- You are sociable and like to be part of a close-knit team
- You are not afraid to share your opinion
- You have further developed yourself alongside your studies
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both oral and written
- You are in your MSc year or have a MSc degree
What will you do?
- Collect and analyse company, market and sector data
- Research strategic alternatives and analyse their financial impact
- Work on out-of-the-box solutions for clients in M&A or finance often supported by our data science capabilities
What will you get?
- Work on a broad mix of projects (including potentially deal execution and origination)
- Become part of a close-knit, experienced and creative team
- Steep learning curve through on-the-job learning
- Entrepreneurial environment. Own initiative is highly valued. Room to grow and take on responsibility
- Flat organisation with lots of social contact (playing sports, nights out and skiing together)
- Opportunity to progress to an Analyst
Fear of missing out? Email us at email@example.com!