- Do you want to be part of a close-knit, experienced and creative team of professionals?
- Have you already received your MSc title?
- Are you self-starting & pro-active?
We are a small and flat organisation where you can experience all aspects of (M&A and financing) transactions between companies and/or investors. You will be expected to gain experience in both idea generation leading up to transactions as well as execution of the transactions itself. We will teach you the ropes and show you how to work with widely used databases and financial models. You will learn about assessing strategic alternatives including their financial implications, preparing pitches & presentations, analysing financial data, setting up valuation models, etc. You will have frequent contact with our clients and have the freedom to take responsibility. The complexity of our projects, requiring thorough analyses, financial know-how and modelling skills guarantee a steep learning curve. To develop your talents and support your transition from graduate to business professional, we also offer practical financial valuation courses (both in-house and via external parties).
Competencies and skills
- Master’s degree, completed with excellent results
- Proven financial M&A affinity and economical insight
- Team player with strong communicative skills
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Able to deliver accurate results under pressure
- Fluent in Dutch & English (verbal and written)
- Passionate with an explorative mind
- Ambitious, driven and entrepreneurial
- Pro-active, creative and flexible
- Sociable with a good sense of humour
Interested? Please contact us or send your cover letter and CV: firstname.lastname@example.org