- Do you want to taste working in a close-knit, experienced and creative team of professionals?
- Is your MSc graduation date in sight?
- Are you self-starting & pro-active?
We offer ambitious undergraduates the opportunity to learn on the job for three months. During your internship, you will be working in a small – two or three people – team on one of our projects. You will assist a.o. in assessing strategic alternatives including their financial implications, preparing pitches & presentations, analysing financial data, setting up valuation models, etc.
Competence and skills
- Excellent study results
- Proven financial affinity
- Team player with strong communicative skills
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Fluent in Dutch & English (verbal and written)
- Passionate with an explorative mind
- Ambitious, driven and entrepreneurial
- Pro-active, creative and flexible
- Sociable with a good sense of humour
Interested? Please contact us for more information or send us your cover letter and CV: firstname.lastname@example.org